16.11.08


My mother watched a television documentary a couple of years ago and told me that I should put a cactus near my computer. On that programme they said that cactus plant is like a radiation collector. When I search from internet I saw that " Cactus Emulator is a fancy utility. It simulates the cactus properties. These miraculous plants can protect you from electromagnetic radiation, stabilize your sexuality, regenerate the earth power, help you to get more energy.
Cactus and computer users found that cactuses can stop computer radiation, clean your aura, improve your sexual energy, guard people from other creatures, and more.
You can enable radiation protection, life force, joyful, aura cleansing, love, beauty, inner cleansing, and golden barrel cactuses. "

So I advise to my all friends that put a cactus near by your computer for your health.

10 yorum:

  1. wow.. I hope it helps! Does it matter what kind of cactus??

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Oh dear , bit difficult to put a cactus on my lap...

    YanıtlaSil
  3. any kind of cactus you can put near your pc ar laptop on the table

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I´ll buy one tomorrow..I hope it helps though, ´cause I don´t like them so much..

    YanıtlaSil
  5. I need one too after I read all this! :)

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Wow, I didn't know that!I have some small cactus in the kitchen, but now I will buy one for my desk :)

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Ok, what was the source for this fact btw?! Anyway, it's a nice thought, might try that just for curiosity:)

    minna

    YanıtlaSil
  8. Great post ayse!!!
    :) I 'll do it right now!!!!

    YanıtlaSil