8.11.08

Welcome to my blog

I have been using internet since 1998. But I have just got a blog by recommends of my friends from ETSY. First of all I want to thank to my friends
I was born in 1968 in Duzce. I lived 17 years in istanbul and now again in my motherland together with my mother and brother. I graduated from the economics faculty of Istanbul University and some for 15 years or so worked in the management teams of a small number of reputable companies.
I have been working for jewelry designing since 2004 and happier with these colorful materials than my ex professional business life.
I want to meet with my friends from all over the world in this blog and want to share every color from my life.

7 yorum:

  1. Blogging is indeed a greatway of meeting likeminded people from all over the world :0D

    And fun to do as well.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Welcome in the world of bloggers! You'll have a lot of fun! :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I love you so much my friends thanks for your welcome

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Hey Ayse, you'll enjoy blogging! Welcome in Blogworld! :)

    YanıtlaSil
  5. welcome to blog land ...im a bit of a newbie too
    :D

    YanıtlaSil
  6. Welcome to blog universe, I've also just started! Let's swap the blog addresses:)

    minna

    YanıtlaSil